Serbian Customs Regulations
You are here: Visa Center -> Visas -> Serbia
|Welcome to the Serbian Visa Processing Centre in London. Please follow the requirements below to apply for your entry visa to Serbia|
Serbia Customs InformationOverview
The following items may be imported into Serbia without incurring customs duty:
• 200 cigarettes or 50 cigars or 250g of tobacco.
• 1l of wine and 1l of spirits.
• 250ml of eau de toilette and a reasonable quantity of perfume.
• Jewelry and clothing.
• Two photo cameras, one video camera.
• One pair of binoculars.
• One pocket electronic calculator.
• Camping equipment.
• One bicycle.
• One engine.
• Sporting requisites (enquire for further details).
• If portable, one musical instrument, one music player, one radio receiver, one laptop.
Weapons and ammunition are prohibited, unless they are for hunting purposes and the hunt is organized by the Hunters Association of Serbia. Animals may be imported as long as there is proof of the health condition of the animal. Cats and dogs must have a vet certificate.